We are thrilled that you are interested in joining the Alliance! By becoming a member of NTSA, you and your organization are going to be able to further the field of residential care for survivors of trafficking and exploitation with many other agencies across the US!
As a member, there are opportunities to engage with fellow professionals in the field through our online member portal 24/7, participate in monthly training on relevant topics, be invited to contribute to research projects & reports, and- most importantly- be a part of a community that is committed to providing best practices for survivors.
WHY BECOME A MEMBER?
Further enhance the quality of care for survivors in your organization through direct access to resources and trainings for you and your staff.
NTSA wants you to be supported and empowered by one another as service providers for survivors of trafficking and exploitation. No one should work siloed.
- Group Forums to glean from each other
- Round Table/Think Tanks/Training Opportunities with experts in the field
- Instant communication between each Alliance member
- Exclusive discounts at NTSA events and conferences
As a member, you gain exclusive access to our partners offering discounts or free services that can help you better serve survivors.
- or $1,200/year
- General Membership is designed for agencies that are currently open and providing long-term, restorative (1+ year) services for survivors of human trafficking, sexual exploitation, and/or prostitution. General members have the opportunity to become Accredited by NTSA and are committed to our Minimum Standards. (General members must maintain 501(c) 3 status.)
- or $600/year
- Not a long-term restorative agency, yet directly serve survivors? Then the Associate Membership is for you! Our Associate members represent a wide range of missions and services for survivors such as: street outreach, drop-in centers, case management, advocacy and awareness, HT prevention/curriculum, and start-up agencies that are not yet a 501(c)3. Each of us has a seat at the table in the Alliance and your expertise is valued!
Join the Alliance!
Hi, I’m Anna, the Membership Program Manager here at NTSA, and I’d like to personally invite you to join this collaborative community of programs across the nation. By providing our members with the latest resources, training, and support to walk alongside survivors of complex trauma, we are able to enhance the quality of care those survivors receive. Together, we’re working to rise by lifting others!
Have questions or want to learn more about what membership looks like?
Ho’ola Na Pua, Hawaii
“The NTSA is an incredible connector and resource. The collaborative space provided to exchange information with national partners has been invaluable, especially being geographically more isolated. Through round tables, webinars, and training tools specific to trafficking programs, we have had the ability to sharpen our skills and usher in elevated service delivery for our clients.”
“The membership that OneVoiceHome has with the NTSA is invaluable. Scripture tells us that “iron sharpens iron” and we truly believe that the NTSA makes us sharper. We are stretched, gain knowledge, and receive true wisdom from those in the Alliance. The NTSA pushes us, at OVH, to be the best version of ourselves and provide quality care to survivors.”
Thistle Farms, Tennessee
“Thistle Farms has partnered with NTSA since 2019! We value their rigor and dedication to help survivors of human trafficking. They are always ready with resources or words of encouragement. We love NTSA!”
Frequently Asked Questions
YES! Organizations that are not up and running a long-term, residential program can join NTSA as an Associate Member! Once your program is up and running in a long-term capacity, you are eligible to become a General Member. The Alliance wants to support you as you work towards becoming an open and running restorative home; please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.