The Alliance Groups have been created with the goal of building a supportive community where agencies can feel comfortable sharing with one another, asking questions, or expressing thoughts about their work. In order to foster a safe environment for relevant, vulnerable discussion we ask all members to respect the following guidelines:
- Maintain confidentiality. Please do not post names or identifying information about clients, cases, staff at your agency, or undisclosed property.
- Please maintain a respectful demeanor when posting in a Group. Even if you disagree with someone’s post, please refrain from anything defamatory, discriminatory, false, threatening, abusive, vulgar, obscene, unlawful, invasive to another’s privacy, or hateful. When challenging or disagreeing with another’s idea, make sure to do so with respect and care. Groups are a place to encourage discourse, not prove that someone’s opinion is right or wrong.
- Refrain from posting any promotional materials, spam, or other unrelated advertising. Mention of a product or service does not constitute endorsement by the Alliance.
- Refrain from using any content that infringes on copyrights or solicits funds from other members.
- Do not post off-topic content that does not pertain to the main theme of the group.
- Do not copy or reprint any comments or posts in any other public setting or publication unless given written permission.
Each member is responsible for anything they communicate in their Group and can choose to leave the group at any time. The Alliance reserves the right to remove any content that does not adhere to these guidelines, remove group members that do not adhere to these guidelines when posting, or suspend membership.
All group members should be aware that opinions and statements posted in their Group do not necessarily represent the opinions of the Alliance. The Alliance also reserves the right to report any suspicions of harm to self or others or criminal behavior as evidenced by participant posts.
The Alliance reviews Group comments only after public display. Reviewing and moderation will usually occur during regular business hours.
It is our hope that each member can feel safe and welcome to share about their experiences and receive the support of their community. We thank you for reading these guidelines and encourage you to join in the discussion!