Join us for a Q&A session with Guy D’Andrea, Esq at Laffey, Bucci & Kent, LLP. as we discuss Civil Justice for Trafficking Survivors. Back by popular demand! This is a continuation of the introduction at our Sheltered Conference 2023.
Guy D’Andrea is a fearless advocate and compassionate champion for survivors of abuse, assault and neglect, fiercely dedicated to pursuing justice and empowering survivors in their journey towards healing.
- What does the full civil justice process look like – from pre-trial preparations to long-term support?
- How is civil justice more survivor-centric?
- What steps can case managers take to support the process?
- How can a civil justice case benefit survivors?
With a team made up entirely of former prosecutors who prosecuted trafficking & abuse/assault cases, LBK is trauma-informed & understands the emotional needs of survivors. Their lawyers work tirelessly to fight injustice and help their clients obtain fair financial compensation.
NTSA Members can read more about LBK and NTSA’s Partnership benefits here!
- Any & all non-member registrants
NTSA Member Registration
- For NTSA Members only. You must be logged in to recieve free registration.