Hosted by NTSA in partnership with Laffey Bucci Kent Law Firm & The Joseph Project, in collaboration with the Tri-County Alliance on Human Trafficking.
Survivors of trafficking often come to programs with criminal records, prior charges, active cases, and a need for legal support to regain agency and start their lives anew…
Please join us Saturday, November 12, at Valencia College – School of Public Safety from 9:00am – 4:00pm EST, to meet & connect with lawyers offering pro-bono & discounted services for survivors!
Survivors in your program can gain access to…
- Civil settlements that could provide a monetary support that survivors could use for:
- Living expenses while job searching including rent, education, therapy, medical services, etc.
- The ability to seek custody, immigration assistance, have charges dismissed, and criminal records expunged.
- Legal victories that can lead to new beginnings for survivors in your program – all at no cost to them or your organization!
Plan to join us for an evening networking opportunity on Friday, November 11, at The Celeste Hotel Orlando from 6:00pm -8:30pm EST to meet the speakers and connect with others fighting to combat human trafficking.
Don’t miss this exclusive opportunity to give survivors of trafficking justice and the future of the hope they deserve!
- NTSA Associate Members$35
- NTSA General Members$25
See You Soon!
We can't wait to see you in Florida!
For the most convenient experience, we recommend flying into Orlando International Airport & staying at our discounted room block at:
This event will take place in the Auditorium (Room 100).