Hosted by NTSA in partnership with The Jensen Project & The UCI Blum Center in Orange County, CA.
- Free Evening Networking Event – July 21st – 5:30pm PDT at Ayres Hotel & Suites-Costa Mesa
Join us for an exciting evening of refreshments, hors d’oeuvres, and networking! Whether you’re a service provider, funder, or advocate, this is an opportunity for us to come together as a collaborative community and foster national connection. Don’t miss out on this chance to meet incredible people with the same passion for change!
- Trauma-Informed Care Training – July 22nd – 9:30am-5:00pm PDT at University of California-Irvine (see map below)
Bring your staff, colleagues, and friends to this comprehensive all-day training on Trauma-Informed Care with Dr. Dan Sartor. This training will cover everything from basic Trauma-Informed Care 101 to high level skills you can implement in your program. Whether you’ve never been trained before or have a significant amount of experience in this area, Dr. Sartor’s training will provide you with essential knowledge everyone who works with survivors of trafficking needs to know!
This event is exclusively in person and will not be recorded.
- NTSA Associate Members$30
- NTSA General Members$15
See You Soon!
We can't wait to see you in California!
For the most convenient experience, we recommend flying into the John Wayne Airport (SNA) & staying at the: Ayres Hotel & Suites – Costa Mesa, 325 Bristol, Costa Mesa, CA 92626. Please see image below for day-of parking details.
Our event guests are eligible for an exclusive rate of $159 for Deluxe Guestroom (single/double occupancy). Reserve with this link to get this special deal!
This hotel includes:
- Complimentary Wireless Internet Access in guestroom & public areas
- Complimentary fresh baked cookies in the lobby each evening
- Complimentary self-parking
- Complimentary shuttle to/from John Wayne Airport and UCI (subject to availability)
If you have any questions surrounding logistics, please contact Danielle at email@example.com.